Reserved €850,000 + Expenses - Villa
This luxury villa is located in an elevated position in Kalives Apokoronas with superb and unobstructed sea and White Mountain views. The beach and the bustling village of Kalives is only less than 2 minutes drive away from the villa. Kalives offers all basic amenities and is a short 20 minute drive to the city of Chania and Almyrida beach is only 5 minutes away.
Large electric gates open on to a long drive up to the villa entrance with its striking fountain and circular drive. A large marble staircase takes you up to the front double-door entrance opening into the spacious lounge/dining area. There is a fireplace in the far corner of the living room. Up two marble steps you enter a hallway leading you into the kitchen, and to your right is a guest bedroom with an en-suite and a walk-in closet. Leading off this bedroom is a full guest bathroom.
The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter top space and enough space for a table and chairs in the centre. There are fitted stainless steel appliances and there is another seating area on the far end of the room. There is a separate entrance through here onto a large covered veranda ideal for outdoor dining on hot summer evenings.
UPSTAIRS: The upper landing leads you into three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and their own balconies. There is a large full bathroom upstairs.
BASEMENT: A two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the basement, has a totally private entrance. An internal staircase connects the two floor levels, but has been blocked off for now but easy to re-instate again if so required. There is an open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, a laundry and two extra storage rooms on this level as well as a lock-up garage. The basement covers an area of approximately 190m2.
OUTDOORS: At the front of the property there is a large covered outdoor kitchen and BBQ area and a 24m2 swimming pool, and at the rear of the house are a few mature olive trees and a variety of fruit & citrus trees.
- Air conditioning (with automatic shut off system when an exterior door/window is opened)
- Private swimming pool (24m2)
- Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
- Extra parking
- Large garden
- Perimeter boundary with electric gate at entrance
- EOT license in place
- Walk-closets and built-in wardrobes
- Solar panels
- Aluminium windows and doors with double glazing and security shutters
- All white goods and furniture included
- Security alarm in place
- Internet connection and satellite TV with a television in each bedroom
- Water storage tank
- Domestic water supply and agricultural water available
- Extra inside and outside storage
- Separate 2 bedroom, 1 bath guest apartment
- Plumbing in place for central heating
- All legal documents in place
- Stunning sea and mountain views
This unique home is ideal for permanent, year-round living but is also perfectly suited as a holiday home and it is possible to earn a lucrative income from summer and winter letting.
EXPERT HELP: Protecting Your Property Costs
All enquiries receive free help and support from Hawk FX on how to protect the cost of their property from currency market volatility. Your personal expert, Greg Smith, will contact you to offer help and answer any questions.