Unique seafront project in the tranquil unspoilt village of Panormo
Prices from 165,000€ + expenses.
This unique seafront project, ready for immediate occupancy, lies on the western side of the tranquil unspoilt fishing village of Panormo; 58 km west of the capital city of Heraklion & its airport and only 20 km from the charming city of Rethymno with its magnificent Venetian old town, fishing harbour and pretty marina.
Following the successful completion of Panorama Seafront Homes I, Phase II is a bright new freehold housing community, built to international standards, which stands out due to its high-quality construction and unique coastal location. All homes enjoy excellent views over the swimming pool and /or the sea, which lies just a few hundred metres away. The inviting common area has attractive palm trees & plants surrounding the uniquely designed communal swimming pool, creating the ideal environment for sunbathing and simply relaxing.
The development comprises of one, two or three bedroom homes that vary in size & design to cater for all year round occupancy as well as holiday living. All homes are designed according to the Greek Tourism Board (EOT) specifications giving you the possibility to rent out your home and generate an income in your absence.
- Fully insulated house for all year round living.
- Under floor heating in all rooms.
- Internal floors, verandas, balconies, patios & staircases are tiled with A’ grade European standard ceramic tiles.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all electrical appliances (fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher). Upper and lower cupboards in accordance to plans. Walls between worktops and wall cupboards tiled.
- Fully equipped bathrooms including also bathroom furniture & bathtub/shower cabin.
- Fitted wardrobes including drawers, shelving, hanging rails etc.
- External doors/windows in aluminium including double-glazing and accessories.
- Entrance door in aluminium with security locks.
- Quality internal doors with wooden frames covered with MDF.
- Traditional wooden pergolas (as per plans).
- Water heater placed inside built in cupboard with provision for placement of washing machine.
- Pipes and cables built in of air-conditioning in living room and in all bedrooms.
- Points for TV and telephone in all bedrooms and living room.
- Installation of an electric circuit breaker switch in each house.
- Central satellite installation.
- Internet connection.
- Garden boundary walls (where applicable-as per plans).
- Private gardens delivered with topsoil, ready to be planted.
- Underground infrastructure installations.
- Use of the cascading, lake like communal pool.
- Communal gardens planted.
LOCATION & Area
Panormo is a typical example of a Cretan village. Centrally located on the North coast of the island, 58 km west of Heraklion and only 20 km from Rethymno.
There’s the traditional village square, with taverns and cafeterias and the old picturesque houses are being renovated and restored with great elegance. For shopping the village has mini markets, a bakery, butchery, gift shops, post office, car hire etc.In and around Panormo you’ll find small beaches of smooth sun-warmed pebbles, sandy coves, some with water sports facilities, fishing, diving etc. There is a Golf course only 55 minutes away.There are buses, which go regularly to Rethymno (15 min) or to Heraklion and Chania making Panormo an ideal base to explore many parts of Crete. The airports of Heraklion and Chania are only 45 minutes and 65 minutes drive respectively.